Boating-Safety Seminar at Mystic Seaport
January 12, 2015
Mystic Seaport will host a day-long Safety at Sea Seminar designed and conducted by sailors and experts in their fields specifically for local boaters, sailors and cruisers.
The seminar will provide both novice and experienced mariners with the information and skills required to be safe on coastal waters from Long Island into Fishers Island Sound, Narragansett Bay and up to Cape Cod.
Seminar topics will include: seamanship, hypothermia, distress signals and damage control, modern sail clothing, and lift raft demonstrations.
The seminar fee includes morning coffee, lunch, and the seminar.
- Date: February 7, 2015, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Location: The River Room at Latitude 41° Restaurant
- Reservations before January 31 – Members: $100 / Non-members: $125
- Reservations after January 31 – Members: $125 / Non-members: $150
- To register call (860) 572-5331.
- For more information go to the Mystic Seaport website HERE.