The Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission has approved the proposed 2013 seasons, minimum sizes, and bag limits for black sea bass, fluke (summer flounder) and scup submitted by Massachusetts Marine Fisheries.
The proposed limits for private anglers are as follows:
- Season: May 11-October 31
- Bag Limit: 3 fish per angler
- Minimum Size: 14”
- Season: May 1-December 31
- Bag Limit: 30 fish per angler (150 fish per vessel max)
- Minimum Size: 10”
- Season: May 22-September 30
- Bag Limit: 5 fish per angler
- Minimum Size: 16”
Don’t forget to sign up for our monthly newsletter!
Each month our emailed newsletter keeps you up to speed on the top news items, videos, destinations, reviews and fishing articles on BoatingLocal, so you won’t miss a beat. It’s convenient, it’s free, and you can opt out at any time!