The New England Boat Show is set to kick off Saturday, February 16, at 10:00 a.m. at the Boston Convention & Expo Center in South Boston. The show, which runs through Sunday, February 24, features the latest boats, electronics, marine services and products, as well as a host of informative boating seminars.
To watch a video of last year’s show, as seen through the lens of Bread Cam, CLICK HERE.
Dates & Location:
- February 16 – February 24, 2013
- Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
- 415 Summer St., Boston, MA 02210
- Saturdays: 10 am–8 pm
- Sunday, February 17: 11 am–6 pm
- Monday, February 18: 10 am-7 pm
- Tuesday through Friday: 1 pm–9 pm
- Sunday February 24: 11 am–5:30 pm
For Seminars, CLICK HERE.
For the Exhibitor Listing, CLICK HERE.
- Adults: $15
- Children Age 15 years and under free (when accompanied by an adult).
- Please note: Credit and debit cards will be accepted for ticket purchases at the show.
- A Citizen’s Bank ATM is available in the show lobby.
- Tickets may also be purchased on line by CLICKING HERE.
Don’t forget to sign up for our monthly newsletter!
Each month our emailed newsletter keeps you up to speed on the top news items, videos, destinations, reviews and fishing articles on BoatingLocal, so you won’t miss a beat. It’s convenient, it’s free, and you can opt out at any time!