Bass River Marina in West Dennis, Massachusetts, has just received a new state-of-the-art M5000 Marine Optimizer, a unit that tests, diagnoses and cleans fuel injectors on modern marine engines. The bench-top unit can test up to 6 injectors at a time and will allow Bass River Marina to deliver faster turnaround on electronic fuel injection engine work.
“As far as I know, we’re the only marine service facility on Cape Cod that has this equipment,” says Bass River Marina’s General Manager, Bob Bratton. “I think our customers will be pleased that we can take care of such tasks in-house and, most importantly, keep them on the water.”
In the weeks ahead, New England Boating will be shooting a short video on the M5000 being used. Stay tuned!
M500 Features & Functions:
- Tests up to 6 injectors at once.
- Tests and cleans most marine and automotive fuel injectors.
- Back-lit for easier viewing of spray pattern.
- Pulse control for optimal ultrasonic cleaning.
- Tests and cleans both top-feed injectors and side-feed injectors.
- Computer controlled with LED screen
- Performs comprehensive leak test
- Performs injector firing test
- Capable of checking flow rate at 1000 to 9999 rpms and at various fuel flow pressures, from 5 psi to 100 psi.
- Extended range, high-volume capability.