Adult Moon Jelly. Photo Wikipedia
Salem News: At first, Sarah Oaks did not know what happened when her 10-year-old son, Nate, ran out of the water onto Singing Beach [in Manchester, MA] last week in excruciating pain.
It was only a little while later, when the family was at nearby Crosby’s Marketplace, that she realized that Nate had been stung by a jellyfish. The sting, on his face, went from red to purple and was hot to the touch, Oaks said.
“I turned around and looked at him, and it looked like he had jam on his face,” she said.
Read more: Salem News
Share this Article On
Follow NEW ENGLAND BOATING:
Like New England Boating on Facebook
. Follow us on Twitter
Receive our Daily News Update: .
Don’t forget to sign up for our monthly newsletter!
Each month our emailed newsletter keeps you up to speed on the top news items, videos, destinations, reviews and fishing articles on New England Boating, so you won’t miss a beat. It’s convenient, it’s free, and you can opt out at any time!
About the Author
linked source The information in this post was obtained from an outside source. For author and source information, click on the reference link provided at the end of the post.