Kennebec Journal: The ship that’s expected to provide ferry service between Portland and Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, will have 3 restaurants and 3 bars, a casino gaming room, a fitness center and a duty-free retail shop, the operator said Monday [November 18].
Features of the Nova Star
- 21-knot cruising speed
- Three restaurants: a 100-seat fine dining restaurant, a 107-seat casual pub-style choice and a 210-seat buffet option
- Three bars, including a sun-deck lounge
- Children’s play area
- 4,300-square-foot casino gaming room
- 4,300-square-foot conference center and theater
- Retail store and duty-free shop
- Fitness center
- Spa with massage, and manicure and pedicure services
But one key detail remains a mystery: the price of tickets.
Read more about the new Nova Scotia-Maine ferry.