New England Boating’s short videos covered a wide range of subjects in 2013, from boat-maintenance tips to destinations.
Here are 10 of the best:
1. Cape Cod Spring Striper Blitz
2. How Secure is Your Marine Battery?
3. Exploring & Protecting Nasketucket Bay, MA
4. Repairing the Mayflower II
5. Trailer Inspection & Maintenance Tips
6. Duxbury Bay Maritime School Programs
7. Mooring Inspection & Maintenance
8. Bath, Maine, QuickTour
9. Replacing an Outboard or I/O Water Pump Impeller
10. Legend & Legacy: The Harbor Road 13 Skiff
Share this Article On
Follow NEW ENGLAND BOATING:
Like New England Boating on Facebook
. Follow us on Twitter
Receive our Daily News Update: .
Don’t forget to sign up for our monthly newsletter!
Each month our emailed newsletter keeps you up to speed on the top news items, videos, destinations, reviews and fishing articles on New England Boating, so you won’t miss a beat. It’s convenient, it’s free, and you can opt out at any time!
About the Author
Tom Richardson is the director and host of New England Boating. Before that he served as the editor of Northeast Boating from 2005 to 2009, and as managing editor of Salt Water Sportsman magazine from 1995 to 2004. He lives, boats and fishes in southeastern Massachusetts with his wife and three kids.