The 2014 USWatercraft Rendezvous will be held March 8 at the company’s headquarters and plant in Warren, Rhode Island. The rendezvous will comprise boatbuilding demonstrations, sailing seminars, and a chance to mingle with key industry partners.
Also featured will be several 2014 Alerion, C&C, True North, and J/Boat models in production and on display.
Presentations will include engine maintenance, new product development, sailing tips, and much more. The event will begin at 10:00 a.m. and go until 4:00 p.m.. Lunch will be provided.
- Ken Read, President of North Sails
- Rob Mazza & Mark Mills, Former C&C Designer and Mills Design
- Tom Degremont & Sam Howell, Langan Design Partners
- Joel Rumelhart, Power Products Systems, LLC
- Matt Fries, B&G Instruments
- David Winskowicz & Mike Alfano, Mack Boring
- Andrew Burton, Andrew Burton Yacht Services
- Paul Grimes, USWatercraft
- and more…
- ALERION YACHTS: All models including Sail Magazine’s Best Boat Winner, the Alerion 41
- C&C YACHTS: C&C 30 One Design and the Redline 41 in production
- TRUE NORTH YACHTS: TN34MKII Outboard Express, TN38, and TN50 in production
- J/BOATS: J/22, J/24 and the 2014 J/100
The event is RSVP only. Please call Pilar or Sarah at (401-247-3000) or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend.