Join the Buzzards Bay Coalition for an exciting boat tour to watch for harbor seals and winter seabirds in Woods Hole, Massachusetts, on Saturday, March 22 at 10 a.m.
The program will begin at the Buzzards Bay Discovery Center, where guests will learn about harbor seals and their life in Buzzards Bay and beyond. Guests will then board the heated M/V Richard Edwards to search for the mammals on the water, as well as seasonal seabirds that visit the area in winter. Binoculars will be provided.
Boat Tour Information:
- Who: Buzzards Bay Coalition
- What: Seal and seabird watch in Woods Hole aboard a heated boat
- When: Saturday, March 22 from 10-11:30 a.m.
- Where:Buzzards Bay Discovery Center (21 Luscombe Avenue, Woods Hole)
- $20/person for Coalition members
- $30/person for general public
- $15/person for children 12 and under
RSVP: Registration is required for all Bay Adventures. To RSVP, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (508) 999-6363 ext. 219.