RI Environmental Police Arrest & Citation Log: Jan/Feb 2016
March 24, 2016
The following arrest and citation information was provided by the Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management for the period 1/01/2016 to 2/29/16.
*Arrest= Individual charged criminally with violation under the jurisdiction of the Rhode Island District or Superior Court or charged through administrative civil procedures by DEM
- Blake R. Dangelo, 20, of West Kingston: Arrested for Hunting Deer After Hours, Loaded Weapon in a Vehicle, Hunting Along/Across a Highway, and Artificial Illumination of Game.
- David A. Young, 48, of Woonsocket: Arrested for Possession of Undersize Shellfish.
- Kenneth D. Rogers, 38, of Exeter: Arrested for Injuries to Trees on Public Property.
- Jonathan B. Choinier, 38, of Exeter: Arrested for Misappropriation of a Vessel.
- Peter A. Santilli, 49, of Hope Valley: Arrested for Aiding and Abetting in Attempted Larceny Under $1500, Disturbing or Damaging an Aquiculture Site, and Prohibited Activities in an Aquiculture Site.
- Ronald A. Miller, 59, of South Kingstown: Arrested for Attempted Larceny Under $1500, Disturbing or Damaging an Aquiculture Site, and Prohibited Activities in an Aquiculture Site.
- Chenting Yee DBA Elite Sky International, 47, of Flushing, NY: Arrested for Violation of Lobster Dealer Regualtions.
- David T. Champlin, 59, of Exeter: Arrested for Operating a Vessel W/ Unregistered Outboard.
- Craig B. Spears, 45, of Charlestown: Arrested for Possession of Undersize Shellfish.
- Jessica L. Brewer, 36, of Westerly: Arrested for Possession of Undersize Shellfish.
- Timothy M. Salka, 53, of Bristol: Arrested for Taking Shellfish from Pollution Area
- The following is a breakdown of the citations issued for the period of:
1/01/2016 to 2/29/2016
*Individuals receiving citations have been civilly charged with violations under the jurisdiction of the Rhode Island Traffic Tribunal.
Violation Citations Issued
|State Property Violations (Parking, Alcohol, Disorderly Conduct, Dumping/Littering, etc.)||14|
|Freshwater Fishing Violations|
|Salt Water Fishing Violations|
|CRMC Beach Violations|