Sea Ray 210 SLX is Ready for Fun
January 25, 2012
Sea Ray continues to refine the 210 SLX, its popular 21’ bowrider sport boat. For 2012, look for a fundamentally sound vessel with power options ranging from a 220-hp 4.3L V6 MerCruiser MPI with Alpha I sterndrive to a 300-hp MerCruiser 350 MAG MPI ECT V8 with Bravo III sterndrive and SmartCraft digital throttle and shift. Sea Ray’s ability to turn out hundreds of boats like this with excellent overall quality control is testimony to the company’s high-tech, statistically sophisticated manufacturing processes.
The layout for the new 210 SLX includes a spacious bow compartment with twin lounges (storage beneath), twin swivel seats for skipper and companion, a central storage compartment for skis and wakeboards, and a stern bench (beverage cooler beneath) or jump seats. One attractive seating layout is a rear sunpad over the engine, with a starboard-side walkthrough to the large swim platform.
Options list includes:
- forward-facing watersports tower with integrated Bimini top
- dual batteries with switch
- air compressor for inflating tow toys
- engine box fire-suppression system
- filler cushion set for bow area
- adjustable-height helm and companion seats
- color-matched SeaDek nonskid, cushioned pad for swim platform
- LOA: 21’ (w/ swim platform)
- Beam: 8’ 3”
- Draft: 37” (drive down)
- Draft: 21” (drive up)
- Deadrise: 21˚
- Weight: 3,642 lbs. (dry)
- Fuel: 40 gals.
- Max persons/weight: 8/1,100 lbs.
- Base price: $49,329 w/ 220-hp MerCruiser 4.3L MPI engine and Alpha I sterndrive
Video: (2011 SLX Series)