SI-TEX, Jeppesen Offer Plotter-Promotion Deal
April 20, 2011
SI-TEX Marine Electronics and Jeppesen have teamed up to provide boaters with comprehensive C-MAP electronic chart coverage at no charge when they purchase any new SI-TEX EC Series chartplotter.
During the special promotion—which runs through December 31—boaters who purchase SI-TEX’s EC-5, EC-7 and EC-11 plotters will get a free C-MAP “MAX Lite” chart card packaged right in the box. The compact SD card provides coverage of Alaska, Hawaii, the Great Lakes, Canada, the Bahamas, Caribbean, Cuba, Puerto Rico and Central America. These charts show important details such as depth contours and spot soundings up to 30 meters, nav-aids with icons and information, tide-station data and port information.
Boaters can easily upgrade to an affordable MAX chart card to enjoy added features such as Dynamic NavAids, Dynamic Tides/Currents, Guardian Alarm anti-grounding, detailed harbor charts, aerial imagery, access to the C-Marina port database and more.
- EC-5: The compact EC-5 features a 5” QVGA color LCD display and a choice of internal or external GPS antenna. It is also available with a built-in 600W dual-frequency sounder.
- EC-7: The EC-7 boasts a high-definition 7” WVGA color display offered with internal or external antenna and optional built-in 600W dual-frequency sounder. This EC-7 is also compatible with SI-TEX_s optional MDS Radar Sensor, as well as video input from onboard cameras, for an affordable all-in-one navigation system.
- EC-11: The EC-11 provides navigation and sounder data on a high-definition 10.4” SVGA color LCD display ideal for mid-sized to large cruisers, trawlers and sportfishing boats. Designed for integration with SI-TEX_s powerful black-box sounder module and optional MDS Radar Sensor (dome or open array), the EC-11_s large screen allows for flexible display of important data. It also features two composite video inputs and a VGA video input for integration with cameras, entertainment systems and other onboard electronics.
- All 3 EC Series chart plotters are compatible with SI-TEX’s black box AIS receiver.
- EC-5 (5” display): $600
- EC-7 (7” display): $1,000
- EC-11 (10” display): $1,900
Share your comments with us.