Red Top Sporting Goods 2013 Spring Sale
Red Top Sporting Goods, the fishing and outdoors retailer that’s been a fixture in Buzzards Bay for over 50 years, is holding its huge Annual Spring Sale. The event, which runs from Saturday, March 30 to Sunday, April 14 (closed Easter Sunday), features incredible discounts on many items, including reels, rods, lures, line, clam rakes, tackle bags, bait buckets, minnow traps, clothing, waders and more! It’s the perfect chance to stock up on gear for the coming season.
March 30-April 14: Saltwater Daily Deals
- Penn Senator, Okuma Convector 55, wire-line combo including rod, reel, backing, wire, leader & swivel. Regular $239.99 On Sale $149.99 Roller tip upgrade @ 20
- Plug wall: All lures 15% off if not on daily special
- Aquaskinz: Buy a surf bag, get a free finger shield
- Plastics wall: All 15% off
- Buy any reel over $100 and get braided line loaded for 50% off
- CCR/Penn Wire Combo (100 yd. Ilands Special): Reg $374.99, now $299.99
- CCR/Penn Wire Combo (150 yd. CC Bay Special): Reg $384.99, now $ $309.99
- CCR/Penn 50 Combo: Reg $909.99, now $769.99
- CCR/Penn 70 Combo: Reg $1,169.99, now $ 989.99
- Fin-Nor 7″ Sportfisher Combo: Reg $149.99, now $ 99.99
- Quantum 10′ Optix Surf Combo: Reg. $79.99, now $59.99
March 30-April 14: Freshwater Daily Deals
- All Yum and Strike King Rage plastics: 15% off
- Lew’s Speed Stick Baitcast combo: Reg. $79.99, now $59.99
- All E21 Carrot Sticks: 20% off
- Okuma Reflections rods (Limited Lifetime Warranty): Reg $59.99, now $43.99
- Abu Vendetta rods: Reg $79.95, now $49.99
- Ardent C400B casting reel Fishoflage: Reg $179.99, now $139.99
- Ardent Evercast Spin Combo (camo): Reg. $59.95, now $39.99
- Quantum Centrix Cast Combo: Reg. $119.95, now $99.99
The Demo Days Schedule and Discounts Run as Follows:
Saturday March 30
- Daiwa: Buy 4 SP Minnows and get 1 free. Buy any Daiwa reel and get 100 yards of free braid for every $100 spent.
- Rapala: Buy 3 freshwater lures, get 1 free. Buy 2 saltwater lures, get 1 free.
- VMC: Buy a 25-count box of hooks, get a 4-9 count single hook box free.
- Seaguar Blue Label: Buy 2 spools of 20-60 lb. test line, get 1 free.
- Eagle Claw: 9212 gold snelled S/W 5-6/0 hooks: buy 2, get 1 free.
- Trokar freshwater: Buy 2, get 1 free.
- Trokar saltwater: Buy 1, get 2 Lazer Octopus U-packs free.
- Live target: Buy 2, get one free frog.
Saturday April 6
- Shimano: Get 100 yards of Power Pro braid free with each $100 spent on reels. Get a free hat with any rod purchase over $69.99.
- St. Croix: Buy a rod and get a Red Top gift certificate at 20% of the rod price.
- Accurate Reels: Receive 100 yards of Power Pro (20-80 lb. test; 500 yards max) for every $100 spent.
Sunday, April 7
- Okuma: Buy a You-Design Cedros surf combo, get a free surf bag and braided line.
- Gibbs: Buy 5 plugs @ 20% off and receive a free Gibbs hat.
- Wally’s Custom Plugs: 40% off most models.
- On the Water: Free sample magazines.
Saturday, April 13
- John Carlson: 30% off bars and loose squid (size 7, 9, 11, 18); custom orders @ 30% off 5-day delivery.
- Lamiglas: Buy a custom Lamiglas rod, get a free hat. Buy a Ron Arra series rod, get a free hat and Ron Arra plug. Buy an Infinity rod, get a free hat plus a $50 Red Top gift certificate.
- Penn: Buy a Torque reel, get a free tackle bag. Buy any Penn reel, get 100 yards of free Stealth braid for every $100 spent. Get Spiderwire Ultracast Braid loaded on your reel at 50% off.
Sunday, April 14
- Tsunami: 30% off all Tsunami & Saphire rods. Also, $5 plug bin blowout.
- RonZ: Special discounts on the new Topwater RonZ.
- Joe O’Clair Flycatcher Flies: Fly and jig-tying demo.
- John Carlson: 30% off bars and loose squid (7, 9, 11, 18). Custon orders @ 30% off 5-day delivery.
- Visit the Red Top Sporting Goods web page by CLICKING HERE.
- Visit the Red Top Online Store by CLICKING HERE.
- For store hours CLICK HERE.
- Call: 508-759-3371
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to sign up for our monthly newsletter!
Each month our emailed newsletter keeps you up to speed on the top news items, videos, destinations, reviews and fishing articles on BoatingLocal, so you won’t miss a beat. It’s convenient, it’s free, and you can opt out at any time!