Winter Wildlife Cruise Offered on Boston Harbor
January 16, 2014
Cruise the outer Harbor Islands, Hingham Bay and Weir River estuary on a winter wildlife tour. National Park rangers and bird expert Bob Stymeist of Massachusetts Audubon Society, will lead this winter wildlife tour. Past trips have recorded snowy owls, harlequin ducks, black guillemots and purple sandpipers, as well as all the regular waterfowl and harbor seals.
The boat is enclosed and heated, but there is plenty of deck space for the best viewing opportunities. Reservations are strongly suggested.
- January 18, 2014, Saturday at 11:00 am
- Length: 3 Hrs
- Non-Island Location
- The vessel and docks meet ADA accessibility standards.
- Child (age 4 – 11) $15.00
- Child (age 3 & under) Free
- Senior (65+) $15.00
- Adult $20.00
Reservation Contact Information:
- Boston’s Best Cruises
- Call: (617) 770-0040
- RESERVE NOW To reserver online go to the website
- Email: Park Ranger, email@example.com or call, (617) 223-8666