2013 CT Striper Shootout Open Registration
May 31, 2013
Sea Tow-Central Connecticut is sponsoring the 2013 Striper Shootout.
- Captain’s meeting Friday, June 14, 6:30 p.m. at Between the Bridges Marina
- Weigh-in takes place Saturday, June 15, from 2 -5 p.m. at Between the Bridges Marina fuel dock
- Anglers are allowed to fish anywhere within CT and NY waters
- Lines-in immediately following the captain’s meeting
- All fish must be weighed in between 1400-1700GPS time on Saturday, June 15 @ Between the Bridges Marina
- Each angler will be allowed to weigh one fish between 34″-40″
Prizes based on percentages of total entry monies. CLICK HERE for complete rules.
- 1st Prize (Largest Striped Bass) – 60% of monies
- 2nd Prize (2nd Largest) – 25% of monies
- 3rd Prize (3rd Largest) – 15% of monies
- $100/boat – Largest Striped Bass Calcutta
- $100/boat – Largest Bluefish Calcutta
Junior Angler Prizes – Ages 16 and under
CLICK HERE for a registration form.
Follow New England Boating:
Don’t forget to sign up for our monthly newsletter!
Each month our emailed newsletter keeps you up to speed on the top news items, videos, destinations, reviews and fishing articles on New England Boating, so you won’t miss a beat. It’s convenient, it’s free, and you can opt out at any time!