2013 Hull Snow Row Set for March 2
February 27, 2013
Join the Hull Lifesaving Museum’s 34th Annual Snow Row on Saturday, March 2, 2013. This competitive rowing race takes place at the Hull Lifesaving Museum’s Windmill Point Boathouse at the tip of the Hull, Massachusetts, peninsula, and the late-winter date often makes for exciting conditions.
After the LeMans-style start from the beach, racers follow a 3-mile triangular course that runs from Windmill Point, around Sheep Island, past the Peddocks Island daymarker and back to shore. Awards and other festivities follow.
- Start Time: 12:00 noon
- Registration: 10:00 – 11:00 am,
Coxswain’s Meet: 11:30 am
- Contact: Lory Newmyer/Corinne Leung
- Contact Phone: (781-925-5433)
- Contact email
- Cost: $20 per person
- Location: Windmill Point Boathouse, Hull, Massachusetts
- Date: Saturday, March 2, 2013
Click below to watch a video of last year’s Snow Row