Boston Harbor 2013 Winter Cruises
January 8, 2013
Enjoy on-the-water adventure on Boston Harbor year-round with the following winter cruises, hosted by Boston’s Best Cruises:
Working Port of Boston Cruises
- Saturdays (Jan 12, Jan 26, Feb 9, Feb 23 & Mar 16)
- Seal Watch Saturdays (Feb 2, Mar 9)
Winter Wildlife Cruise
- Bring your binoculars and cameras to explore the winter bird and wildlife in and around Boston Harbor. The cruise will travel to the outer islands, Hingham Bay and Weir River estuary with narration provided by park rangers and bird experts.
- Saturday, January 19, 2013
- Departs Quincy 10:15 a.m.; returns 2:30 pm
- Departs Boston 11:00 am; returns 2:00 pm
- Adults (13-64) $20
- Children (4-12) and Seniors (65+) $15
- Children under 3 free
A portion of ticket sales from each of these cruises goes to support the Boston Harbor Islands National Park.
For more information CLICK HERE
Follow New England Boating:
Don’t forget to sign up for our monthly newsletter!
Each month our emailed newsletter keeps you up to speed on the top news items, videos, destinations, reviews and fishing articles on New England Boating, so you won’t miss a beat. It’s convenient, it’s free, and you can opt out at any time!