Bourne, MA, Scallop Fest Coming Up
September 20, 2011
The 42d Annual Bourne Scallop Fest is scheduled for this weekend (September 23-25). Vast amounts of scallops and other food will be served at the event, which is held at Buzzards Bay Park off Maine Street in Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts. There will also be arts and crafts vendors, carnival rides and games, and live entertainment slate.
For more information:
Details and Ticket Info:
- Dinner Hours: Friday & Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Held rain or shine
- Gates open at 10:00 a.m. each morning
General Admission Information:
- $5 per person
- Children 12 and under are admitted free
- General Admission is available only at the front gate
Dinner Ticket Purchases:
Scallop Dinner Combination Ticket – $20
- $18 ~ Buy Discounted Ticket Now
- Includes succulent fried scallops, French fries, cole slaw, roll, tartar sauce, ketchup, soda.
Chicken Dinner Combination Ticket – $19
- $17 ~ Buy Discounted Ticket Now
- Includes a delicious herb-roasted _ chicken, French fries, cole slaw, roll, cranberry sauce, ketchup, soda.