Costa Diego Sunglasses
November 22, 2019
Costa claims that its new Diego is the most feature-laden, highly engineered frame the company has ever produced.
Key features include:
- Innovative vented hinge system to maximize airflow and maximize comfort
- Vented nose pads to reduce fogging
- Integrated top and side shields to block light
- Sweat management system to cool and wick moisture
- Flexible and keeper-ready temple tips
Diego features Costa color-enhancing 580 lens technology in both Lightwave glass and impact-resistant polycarbonate, which provides 100% UV protection and polarization. The patented 580 lens technology selectively filters out harsh yellow light for superior contrast and definition while absorbing high-energy blue light to cut haze and enhance sharpness. In addition, Costa lens technology reduces glare and eye fatigue, and its Lightwave glass is 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass.
Diego is a large fit and comes in three frame colors: Matte Black, Matte Midnight Blue, and Matte Gray.
Price: $199 – $279 (depending on lens selection)