Duxbury’s Baymen Guide Service Launches Production Company
February 21, 2012
Duxbury, Massachusetts, native and longtime fishing and hunting guide Capt. Dave Bitters has launched Baymen Productions, a new company whose goal is to celebrate and share a love of the coastal outdoors through film, video, photos, radio and the written word.
The multi-media productions will focus on the individuals who make a living in and on the water, such as fishermen, clammers, waterfowlers and lobstermen.
A recent press release from Baymen outlines the new company’s 4 major goals:
- Form a film production team to document “Baymen Life”, and produce a weekly television show for a major network.
- Share Baymen Life with others around the country through a traveling art show featuring the photography of Bitters, who spent 20 years as a commercial photographer before founding Baymen Guide Service.
- Publish books and calendars of essays and photographs about Baymen Life.
- Create a traveling winter seminar series to tour the Atlantic coast teaching and sharing with others how the Baymen hunt, fish, fowl and clam.
- Increase its trade show appearances and its appearances on existing network television shows, radio talk shows and other media outlets.
To learn more about Capt. Dave Bitters and Baymen Guide Service, check out the following video: