Essex River Basin Horseshoe Crab Paddle
May 29, 2012
North Shore Kid: The Trustees of the Reservations and Essex River Basin Adventures will hold a guided kayak tour of the Crane Wildlife Refuge. During this specialty paddle, kayakers will set off in search of migrating horseshoe crabs in Essex Bay, Massachusetts.
Price includes kayak rental and equipment, tour guides, and launch fees. To register within 48 hours of a paddle, contact the beach office by phone.
- In partnership with Essex River Basin Adventures (ERBA).
- Registration required.
- Spaces limited per tour.
- When: Friday June 1, 2012 2-4pm
- Location: Crane Wildlife Refuge on the Crane Estate
- Prices: TTOR Members: $40
- Prices: Non-Members: $50
- Phone: 978.356.4351 x4062
- Email: email@example.com
- Link(s): Horseshoe Crab Kayak Paddle
- Link(s): Register in Advance Online!