MA Program Offers Transient Discounts
May 6, 2011
The Stay Local Boat Massachusetts transient referral program sponsored by the Massachusetts Marine Trades Association encourages boaters to visit other destinations along the Massachusetts coast by offering discounts on dockage and moorings at participating marinas.
Boaters who keep their boats seasonally at one of the participating marinas below are eligible for a dockage/mooring discount at any of the other marinas in the program. The program also encourages group travel by offering a larger discount based on the number of boats in the fleet.
- From 1 to 4 boats traveling receive a 10% discount on dockage
- From 5 to 9 boats traveling receive a 15% discount on dockage
- Over 10 boats traveling receive a 20% discount on dockage
When making slip or mooring reservations, boaters should indicate that they are part of the Stay Local Boat MA program and specify their homeport marina. Black-out dates may apply, and each marina is responsible for establishing its own rules and regulations. For specific questions regarding the program, contact the individual marinas.
- Newburyport Marinas (Newburyport)
- Constitution Marina (Boston)
- Spectacle Island Marina (Boston Harbor Islands)
- Outermost Harbor Marina (Chatham)
- Kingman Yacht Center (Bourne)
- Scituate Harbor Marina (Scituate)
- Hingham Shipyard Marinas (Hingham)
- Cape Ann’s Marina Resort (Gloucester)
- Tern Harbor Marina (Weymouth)
- Brewer Plymouth Marine (Plymouth)
For more information:
Please comment below.