Mako 414 Center Console
By Tom Richardson on April 7, 2017
Mako has introduced the largest boat in the company’s 50-year history: the 414 CC, available in 3 editions.
The 414 CC boasts a quad-outboard capacity of 1,675 horsepower; an oversized, cushioned bow lounge with a 275-quart insulated and drained cooler; and is versatile enough to please fun-loving families and hardcore anglers alike.
At 41’ long with a 143” beam and a fuel capacity of 562 gallons, the 414 features a 24-degree deep-vee deadrise hull with set-back transom and bow thruster. Draft is 2’.
Desired tech features include Garmin electronics, CZone digital switching MAKO exclusive SharkTooth monitoring app for iOS and Android, interior and underwater LED lighting.
Two specialty editions of the cutting-edge Mako 414 CC offer additional features:
• The Bluewater Family Edition with Mercury JPO, retractable shade, cook top and refrigerator in the leaning station, seven fold-down seats, Fusion stereo, bow seating/table/filler, plus a walk-in stand-up head with freshwater shower (retractable handheld), sink, toilet and a folding sleeping bunk/storage area.
• The Sportfish Edition with two 50-gallon live wells, a tuna/dive door, Fusion stereo, multiple fishboxes, plus a walk-in stand-up head with freshwater shower, sink, toiler and a bunk/storage area.
The boat also carries a 5-year, stem-to-stern factory warranty that includes a 3-year warranty on the gelcoat finish, and a limited lifetime structural warranty.
• 41’ long, 11’ 11” beam, max. power 1,675 hp
• Walkdown head w/folding bunk, freshwater shower, sink & storage
• CZone digital switching w/comprehensive electrical-monitoring system
• Available w/SharkTooth remote monitoring app for iOS & Android
• Traditional throttles plus Mercury JPO (Joystick Piloting for Outboards)
• Oversized, cushioned bow lounge w/275-qt. insulated, drained cooler
• 24° deadrise hull w/24” set-back transom & automatic custom trim tabs
• Electroplated Sea Chest houses submerged bilge & baitwell-fill pumps for long life
• Aft port tuna/dive/boarding door w/stowable, telescoping dive ladder
Beam: 11’ 11”
Dry Weight: 16,840 lbs.
Fuel: 566 gals.
For more information, visit the Mako website.