New England Boat Show Starts Saturday
February 8, 2012
More than 700 boats, along with engines, apparel and other marine-related gear and services, will on display the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center for the New England Boat Show, sponsored by Progresssive Insurance. The show will run from February 11 through February 19.
The show is 40% larger than last year and features everything from luxury cruisers and yachts to sportfishers, performance boats, pontoon inflatables and personal watercraft. There is also a special SailFest section featuring sailboats and sailing gear. Attendees can board and compare hundreds of boat brands and models from dozens of manufacturers and dealers while taking advantage of big sales only available at the show, as well as check out hundreds of booths filled with the latest gear and gadgets. In addition, there will be lots of free how-to seminars and demonstrations that will help attendees learn more about boating.
Dates & Location:
- February 11–February 19, 2012
- Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, 415 Summer St., Boston, MA 02210
- Saturdays: 10:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Sunday February 12: 11:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Monday through Friday: 1:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m.
- Sunday. February 19: 11:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Adults $14
- Children Age 15 years and under Free (when accompanied by an adult)._
- Credit and debit cards will be accepted for ticket purchases at the show. A Citizen’s Bank ATM is available in the show lobby.
- Tickets may also purchased tickets online here: New England Boat Show Tickets
Features & Highlights: