Rhode Island Boat Show to be Held in 5 Locations
April 10, 2013
The Rhode Island Marine Trades Association will again hold its annual boat show in different locations around the state.
This year’s event, scheduled for May 4 and 5, will feature venues in Jamestown, Bristol, Middletown, Warwick and Wakefield (see below for details)—a format designed to keep the show intimate and widely accessible to boaters throughout the region.
At each location, local brokers and marinas have invited vendors to exhibit their products and services, creating a one-stop-shopping experience for boat buyers. How-to demos and boating classes will also be held. In other words, you’ll find more than just boats to look at!
- Jamestown: Coanicut Marine Services & Latitude Yacht Brokers, 1 East Ferry Wharf
- Bristol: Bristol Marine & Fleet Yacht Sales, 99 Popasquash Rd.
- Warwick: Marinemax, 1 Masthead Dr.
- Wakefield: Silver Spring Marine, 362 Pond St., S. Kingstown
- Middletown: West Marine (to feature trailerable boats), 379 W. Maine Rd.
- A list of exhibitors at each location can be viewed by CLICKING HERE.
- Free admission and parking!
- For more infornation and & Exhibitor Listings, CLICK HERE.
To follow the boat show on Facebook, CLICK HERE.
Follow New England Boating:
Don’t forget to sign up for our monthly newsletter!
Each month our emailed newsletter keeps you up to speed on the top news items, videos, destinations, reviews and fishing articles on New England Boating, so you won’t miss a beat. It’s convenient, it’s free, and you can opt out at any time!