RI Yacht Club Fire May Have Been Electrical
February 28, 2011
Projo.com: The fire that destroyed the Edgewood Yacht Club on January 12 was likely electrical in nature, said Capt. Kevin Morris, acting fire marshal of the Cranston Fire Department.
“We believe there was an electrical issue within the building,” Morris said. “It may have been caused by a lighting strike. There was so much lightning that night. And we have witnesses who say they heard a loud bang.”
To read more:
Are you familiar with the Edgewood Yacht Club?
Please share your thoughts in the box below.