Safe Boating Class in Wareham, MA
May 2, 2011
The U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary will be conducting a day-long boating safety class in Wareham, Massachusetts, on Saturday, May 7.
This basic boating course is designed for boaters age 12 through adult, and meets the requirements of states that mandate boater education. Junior operator licensing is also available. Many insurance companies will provide discounts to boaters who take the course.
- Boat types
- Boating laws
- Required safety equipment
- Common boating problems
- $45 (includes text, testing and certificate of completion)
- 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Wareham Multi-Service Bldg., 48 Marion Rd., Wareham, MA
Registration and Contact Information:
- Robert Bentley
- First District Northern Region
- First District Northern Region Class Schedule
Please share comments below.