Sea Tow-Central CT 2012 Striper Shootout This Weekend
June 14, 2012
The second annual Sea Tow Striper Shootout will be held at Between the Bridges Marina in Saybrook, Connecticut, on Friday June 15 and Saturday June 16. Captain’s Meeting will be held on the deck overlooking the marina near The Back Porch restaurant at 1800 hours. Tournament information including rules and entry forms can be found HERE (pdf).
Saybrook Ford is sponsoring a $250 Junior Angler prize.
Download an entry from HERE!
ALL entry forms due by June 15, 2012.
- Sea Tow Members: $50/angler. Any angler aboard Sea Tow member’s vessel pays member price.
- Captain’s meeting Friday, June 15th at 6:00 pm at Between The Bridges Marina in Old Saybrook, CT.
- Official Weigh-in Saturday, June 16th from 3:00pm -5:00pm. All fish must be weighed at this time at the Between The Bridges Marina fuel dock.
- Official Weigh-In & Picnic Sponsored by Tidewater Bait & Tackle. Party and Awards to follow directly after weigh-in.
PRIZES (based on largest overall fish between 34″ and 40″)
Prizes based on percentages of total entry monies
- 1st Prize – Biggest: (Largest Striped Bass) 60% of monies
- 2nd Prize – 2nd Largest: 25% of monies
- 3rd Prize – 3rd Largest: 15% of monies
- *Junior Angler Prizes – Age 16 and under
- $100 Calcutta/boat Stripped bass (Full Payout)
- $100 Calcutta/boat Bluefish (Full Payout)
Tournament Sponsors: Saybrook Ford, Between The Bridges Marina and Computer Signs of Old Saybrook.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Sea Tow Central Connecticut at 860-395-0405
- Anglers are allowed to fish anywhere in Connecticut and New York waters.
- Lines-in immediately following the captain’s meeting.
- All fish must be weighed in between 1500-1700 GPS time on Saturday, June 16th @ Between The Bridges Marina (No Exceptions)
- Each angler will be allowed to weigh one fish between 34”-40”.
- To print out the complete rules, Click Here.
Information supplied by Captain Tom Kehlenbach, Sea Tow – Central Connecticut