Video: The 2011 New England Boat Show
March 1, 2011
The New England Boating team traveled to Boston yesterday to see what was cooking at the 55th Annual New England Boat Show, being held at the Convention and Expo Center on Summer Street. Things were a bit quiet on our visit, but the weekend traffic had been brisk, according to many of the exhibitors we spoke with. In fact, parking was at a premium on opening day and much of Sunday, and apparently quite a few boats were sold.
While it’s hard to capture the entire show in a short video, we strung together the following clips to give you a sampling of the many boats, gear, products and services on display. Plus there are lots of seminars and great deals to be had at the show, which runs through Sunday, February 2.
For a list of exhibitors and to view the Official Show Guide:
The show will also feature a host of boating clinics and demonstrations, as well as raffles and giveaways.
- Adults (16 years and older): $14
- Children (15 and younger): Free (when accompanied by an adult)
- Included with ticket purchase is a 1-year subscription to Yachting, Boating, Cruising World, TransWorld Surf (value $10).
- To order tickets online: New England Boat Show Tickets Online
The following are just a few of the numerous clinics, events, exhibits and seminars scheduled during the 8-day show.
- For more details : New England Boat Show Seminars
New England Boating: New England Boat Show to Start Friday
How did you like the boat show this year?
Come back and let us know.