West Marine Grand Opening in Stratford, CT
April 6, 2011
West Marine’s will hold a grand opening celebration at its new store in Stratford, Connecticut, this Friday, April 8 through Sunday, April 10.
The new store has been expanded to include over 12,000 square feet of boating equipment, supplies, apparel, marine electronics and saltwater fishing gear specifically selected for the region. Doors open at 8:00 a.m. on Friday and festivities continue all weekend with activities, extraordinary discounts and prize giveaways.
Grand Opening Highlights:
- Boat Show with deals from Boardwalk Marina, Skarne Marine, Hitchcock Marine and Clinton Harborside Marine
- Electronics Demonstrations from Raymarine, ICOM, Sony, Standard Horizon and New England Marine Electronics.
- Sea Trials at the Boardwalk Marina with the new electronics from Lowrance and Simrad
- Captain Tom Pitasi of Coastal Fishing Charters, one of Connecticut’s top fishing guides, will be available on Saturday to answer fishing & electronics questions
- Free hot dogs from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Saturday & Sunday (while supplies last)
- Free T-shirts for the first 100 customers
- Free raffle prizes and giveaways
- Stratford West Marine
- The Dock Shopping Center
- Located on the Housatonic River, between the Devon Bridge & Moses Wheeler Bridge
Share your comments below.