Jupiter’s new 25 Bay is a fast, sleek fishing machine that’s right at home in a variety of nearshore waters, from flats to rips.
Construction involves vacuum-infused vinylester, high-tech composite PVC foam coring, and a foam-filled, fiberglass, uni-grid stringer system. The deck is mechanically fastened and fiberglassed to the hull, while the transom features a high-density composite core. The flush, self-bailing cockpit features molded non-skid (a teak deck is optional).
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Coaming bolsters
• Under-gunwale rod storage
• Bilge access hatch
• Port & starboard insulated storage lockers (220 quarts each)
• Raw-water washdown
• Bow storage compartment (705 quarts)
• Safety-gear storage compartment (330 quarts)
• Helm seat module with tackle storage
and 40-gallon live well
• Rod holders (4 cockpit, 2 console, 2 bow)
• Anchor locker hatch
• Under-mount boarding ladder
• Trim tabs
• Epoxy-coated fuel tank
• Ritchie compass
• Backrest storage compartment
Jupiter’s performance data show that the 25 rigged with a Yamaha F300 4-stroke has a cruise of 3500 rpm for a speed of 28.3 mph while burning 8.2 gph and getting 3.45 mpg. The top end of 5900 rpm produced a speed of 47.5 mph with a 26.5 gph fuel burn and 1.78 mpg.
LOA: 26’ 1”
Beam: 8’ 6”
Deadrise: 15 degrees
Weight w/ engine: 3,700 lbs.
Fuel: 91 gals.
Max power: 300 hp
Base price w/ Yamaha F300 outboard: $129,000